261: the ONE thing you need for success this year
A Farmish Kind of Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You can view our full affiliate disclosure here.
Let’s get wildly honest, shall we? Today’s episode talks about what I think is the most important thing to find in your life to help you move forward. Oh sure, we talk about being honest and real all the time, but here’s what it really looks like, and why it really matters.
IN THIS EPISODE I DISCUSS:
Weekly lifestead update (2:35)
Main topic (7:30)
- what “being real” means and doesn’t mean
- what being “open and accepting” means and doesn’t mean
- we all make stupid decisions and need a place to admit it
- what the title of this episode should have really been
- stop paying attention to the pretty memes
- before we can be real with others, we have to be real with ourselves
- bridge the gap between who you say you are and who you actually are.
- “omg, it’s not just me” – we are ALL feeling this
Do you have a place to “be real”? If not, make that a #1 priority for this next year!
— Amy Dingmann 1-1-24
FIND MORE GOODIES FROM A FARMISH KIND OF LIFE:
My newest book!: Spit it Out: A No BS Book on Communicating Effectively
Monthly Snail Mail Newsletter: Subscribe here