Pizza Crust from Scratch
Easy recipe for one, from scratch, 12 inch pizza crust.
warm water or milk
1. Combine yeast with warm water, let stand for five minutes.
2. Add salt, oil and half of the flour. Beat for two minutes with a wooden spoon.
3. Add the remaining flour and knead for 5 minutes.
4. Lightly oil a bowl, set dough inside, and let rise in warm place for 1 hour.
5. Punch down and let the dough rest for ten minutes.
6. Roll out dough on a floured counter or board, then transfer rolled out dough to pizza pan.
7. Top pizza with your choice of toppings, bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.